Reddit has a page (r/LetsNotMeet) dedicated to stories about stalkers, being creeped on & strange encounters. The stories here are supposedly true, and are people’s unfortunate experiences. Here are the top 10, that make your heart skip a beat. The real fears in life are ofcourse humans and what we are capable of.
Trigger warnings for everything here. Stories may include sexual abuse, child abuse & physical abuse.
- THEY DIDN’T KNOW I UNDERSTOOD SPANISH: The reason I will always hesitate to take public transportation espically during the night
- NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED: I … just … just read this
- DR.RAMSEY: He needs to kept in jail for the rest of his life
- MY MOM USED TO CLEAN HOUSES, SHE QUIT AFTER THIS: I would quit too
- STRANGER UNDER THE BED: Her story is many people’s worst nightmares
- ROOMMATE WANTED: FEMALE ONLY: Oh jesus
- THE SMILING MAN: They made this into a short film
- I’M HER UNCLE: The reason to keep a watchful eye on your children at all times
- TERRORIZED FOR 2 HOURS: Trust your gut feeling
- DON’T TELL MOM: Dogs are the best creatures on Earth
Feel free to post your own LetsNotMeet stories on this reddit thread or on tumblr.
You may also like: GLITCH IN THE MATRIX
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
As someone who wants to study the human consciousness I found this very interesting.
Scott Routley was a “vegetable”. A car accident seriously injured both sides of his brain, and for 12 years, he was completely unresponsive.
Unable to speak or track people with his eyes, it seemed that Routley was unaware of his surroundings, and doctors assumed he was lost in limbo. They were wrong.
In 2012, Professor Adrian Owen decided to run tests on comatose patients like Scott Routley. Curious if some “vegetables” were actually conscious, Owen put Routley in an fMRI and told him to imagine walking through his home. Suddenly, the brain scan showed activity. Routley not only heard Owen, he was responding.
Next, the two worked out a code. Owen asked a series of “yes or no” questions, and if the answer was “yes,” Routley thought about walking around his house. If the answer was “no,” Routley thought about playing tennis.
These different actions showed activity different parts of the brain. Owen started off with easy questions like, “Is the sky blue?” However, they changed medical science when Owen asked, “Are you in pain?” and Routley answered, “No.” It was the first time a comatose patient with serious brain damage had let doctors know about his condition.
While Scott Routley is still trapped in his body, he finally has a way to reach out to the people around him. This finding has huge implications.
HOLY STEAMING SHITFUCKS
WHY IS EVERYONE NOT LOSING THEIR SHIT ABOUT THIS
What a fucking nightmare, just kill me.
I know a girl who was hit by a drunk driver and in that state for a year. When she woke up the first thing she did was tell off the doctor who tried to convince her mom to pull the plug. She heard *everything* while being called brain dead.
OH MY FUCK