- In 2009, a man married a video game character
- In 2007, a woman married the Eiffel Tower
- In 2008, a man married a life-sized doll
- Also in 2009, a woman married a roller coaster
- And in 2005, a woman married a dolphin
please explain to me why people still say that gays shouldnt be able to be married to preserve the sanctity of marraige
Lupita Nyong’o wins an Oscar for portraying a real life slave, and the first thing she did was thank Patsy for her inspiration.
Jared Leto wins an Oscar for portraying a trans woman, and doesn’t mention trans women at all.
I think the point makes itself.
He actually did thank the trans community but Tumblr is so desperate to hate him they are spreading false rumours about him being a rapist.
I think that speaks for itself.